A big thank you to Stephanie at a modern christian woman for nominating this blog for Versatile Blogger!
I’m not really sure how this all works, but I do know the rules of accepting the nomination are:
* thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* share 7 things about yourself
* nominate 15 or 20 bloggers you admire
* contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
~ ~ ~ ~
Well, here goes… some things about myself.
- …love Irish-Celtic culture
- …am interested in greenhouse gardening
- …went to photography school years ago but am just learning to use a digital camera
- …could live on cheese and bread
- …love animals
- …dabble in making all-natural perfumes and skincare
- …am a vegetarian who eats fish
I’d like to nominate the following blogs, in no particular order…
- the house by the sea – food waves
- our family food adventures
- the ranting chef
- bangers & mash
- boozed + infused
- afternoon popcorn snack
- cooking in sens
- going dutch
- free range kitchen
- emmy cooks
- phill’s blog
- baker on the rise
- morgan river brewery
Thanks again Stephanie!
ps: Amy at afternoon popcorn snack just nominated this blog, so I’d like to give her a shout out of thanks and include that nomination here with Stephanie’s. I’ve only been on wordpress for a month and don’t really know a lot of blogs, yet. And I can’t think of seven more things to say about myself at the moment… so I’ll just say thank you Stephanie and Amy!